
No, John's not potty training. This is a Bumbo chair. No, I didn't pick the color. We're borrowing it from our neighbor. It helps babies learn to sit up. We're hoping less time on his back will also help even out his head shape.
He's still a big boy. Last week he weighed in at 17 lbs 12 oz. He is currently wearing a 9 mo. onesie. On average, he wears 6 mo. old clothing.
He spent most of last night showing me how he can can roll over onto his side from laying on his back. I tried to show my excitement, even though I was really hoping to get some sleep.
Lately, he's been trying to do most of his talking with a pacifier in his mouth. It sounds so funny! He's also just started making farting noises with his mouth (such a boy!). Also, there's the never ending battle between him and Brent about sucking on fingers. Brent's constantly replacing John's fingers for a binky.
2 comments:
He looks so big in that bumbo seat. What a cutie!
Hey you two! I used the same type of chair, only in GREEN, for my Little John. It really did help him learn to sit independently. It also helped with his posture. My little John doesn't like to hunch over while sitting. I really hope the chair works as well for you and your Little John as it did for us!!
Post a Comment