

I didn't think I'd be the mom that had a binky in my son's mouth at all times. Therefore, I was satisfied to just use the ones given at the hospital. Well, pretty soon I realized binky = sanity, and I became a binky mom. However, I was still using the hospital binky. That's when my brother-in-law, Peter Jantz, commented on one of John's photos "what's with that big teal thing in John's mouth?". At that moment, I felt completely embarrassed. Peter's daughter obviously had better fashion sense than to use the hospital binky. I mean, those were soo 2 lbs ago! At that moment, I realized this would be John's first experience with peer pressure, and I'm sure not his last. So, I asked my sister which brand all the kids were using these days and purchased one for my son. This is what any loving mother would do, right?

What do you think of his "MAM"? (I know, what a weird brand name)
3 comments:
SO CUTE!! Hey I would have taken Brinley liking ANY color or brand of binkie over NOTHING!!! HE is so cute!!!
I love that picture of him with the big teal binky - so cute! K I have to admit I didn't switch over to the "better" binkys until just maybe a month ago. Yes, I know, Brooklyn had the hospital binkys for quite a while. Haha. Oh well, what do ya do.
Cute pictures! Blake used the hospital binky for awhile too. Until my sister bought him a MAM, and Blake loved the MAM!
Post a Comment