Wow, so much has happened since my last entry. I wish I had some pictures to describe it, alas, I can't figure out how to upload them... Oh, well, I'll do that once my "uploader" (aka "Brent") gets back. That's right! He's in WI visiting our friends and family. I miss him a ton!
Not sure if you heard about Brent's stressful board exams... In essence, he needed to pass them in order to continue dental school. We are relieved to learn that he indeed passed the boards!
Also, I'M PREGNANT!!!!! We are super excited, of course! Looks like it'll be a Christmas baby. I just can't seem to escape major milestones in my life from happening within 2 weeks of that holiday. Our ultrasound is scheduled for July 25th.
I had such high hopes of doing weekly postings when I started the blog. I'll try to keep it better updated from now on, but maybe that's just a high hope too.
7 comments:
YEAH!!!!! I'm so excited for you two. You guys are going to be such wonderful parents. I wish I could be there to help out. We sure miss you guys!
Yipee, I finally found your blog! I'm pretty slow that way.
Congratulations to you! Im so excited. You definately need to post a lot since I dont get to see you anymore.. Tell Brent way to go on his test.. what a relief!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!
How come you're home while Brent is livin' it up in WI? :)
Yeah!! I'm so excited to find out what you are having! Little Brinley will love having a friend next door.
Holy cow!! Congrats you guys!!! I didn't even know you had a blog, let alone a bun in the oven!! We'll have to get together soon--Luke's itching for some gaming buddies.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you both! You will be awesome parents.
Post a Comment